From time to time we may make available certain Services to which additional terms may apply. Additional terms will be available within those Services, and those terms will become part of your agreement with us if you choose to access or use those Services.
Who Can Use the Services
By using the Services you agree and acknowledge that:
- You can form a legally binding contract with intraHouse Spain, S.L.
- You are at least 13 years of age
- You are creating an account for (i) yourself, or (ii) a business or entity on whose behalf you are expressly authorized to create an account
- You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the Spain, the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction – meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition
Rights You Have in the Services
If you download or use our software, such as our mobile application, you agree that the software may occasionally download and install upgrades, updates, and additional features from us to improve, enhance, and further develop the Services. You may not copy, modify, distribute, rent, sell, lease, transfer, or assign any part of the Services. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of software underlying the Services unless applicable laws prohibit these restrictions or where you have our written consent.
Rights You Grant Us
The Services may allow you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content. You give and represent that you have the right to give intraHouse Spain, S.L., our affiliates and subsidiaries, business partners, and service providers, a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the purpose of promoting and improving the Services, to develop new Services, and as otherwise granted by you.
You also grant us the right to perform analytics and additional data processing activities on the information that we collect and receive about you, such as data aggregation.
We welcome your ideas and suggestions about improving city.live. But know that if you volunteer feedback or suggestions, we can use these ideas without compensating or crediting you.
intraHouse Spain, S.L. respects the rights of others and requires its users do the same. In accessing or using the Services, you agree to the following:
- You will keep your login credentials secure.
- You will not create more than one account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account.
- You will not sell, transfer, license, or assign access to your account.
- You will not solicit, collect, or use the login credentials of other city.live users.
- You must not create accounts with or access the Services through unauthorized means, including but not limited to by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler,
- scraper, or unauthorized third-party application or client.
Your Use of Your Account
- You must not access or use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree that you will not rent, sell, transfer, license, or assign your account, username, or any account rights.
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials that you submit, post or display on or via the Services.
- You must not change, modify, adapt, or alter the Services or change, modify, adapt, or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users' content or information without our written consent.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any of city.live’s page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or on a user’s device.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any system or network.
We may make services, features, or functionalities available to you (including through links) that are operated by a third party. Each party’s terms will govern your relationship with them. We are not responsible or liable for those third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
INTRAHOUSE SPAIN, S.L. TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU, ANOTHER USER, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, UPLOADS, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES, OR STORES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE AND THAT INTRAHOUSE SPAIN, S.L. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CONTENT. INTRAHOUSE SPAIN, S.L. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGE (WHETHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHERWISE) INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
INTRAHOUSE SPAIN, S.L. AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED USE, ACCESS, OR ALTERATION OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL INTRAHOUSE SPAIN, S.L.’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED 100€.