Welcome to city.live!
city.live is a platform which gives life to cities, putting in your hand all you need to interact with any city easily and quickly. Keep up with everything that is happening around you, it does not matter if you are at home or traveling, with this platform you can know everything about all the cities around the world.
- 1. Development of the Services.
- 2. Register your account.
- 3. Content of the Services.
- 4. Prohibited activities.
- 5. Period of validity and termination, suspension and other measures.
- 6. Evaluations and comments.
- 7. External links to Services.
- 8. Limitations and disclaimers.
- 10. Observations or ideas.
- 11. Activities, events and services of city.live.
- 12. Data protection.
- 13. Legislation and applicable jurisdiction.
- 14. General provisions.
- 15. Contact.
1. DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVICES
1.1 intraHouse AS offers to their users a limited, personal, free, not commercial, and not exclusive license to use and access the Services according to the following Terms. This license does not allow sublicense or assign it.
1.3 When you download and use our Services, you agree that eventually they may download and install updates to improve and develop their activities.
1.4 To access, use or register an account in city.live, the users must be at least 16 years old and have the required legal capacity to accept these Terms. In case you are using our Services on behalf of your company or entity, these must comply with the laws of the country where they are established, and have the legal capacity to sign a contract. For this reason, you must be able to accept and use the license granted by these Terms on behalf of the company or entity.
1.5 You assume the exclusive responsibility of your account on the Platform. For this, you must protect and supervise the information of your user account, because you are fully responsible for the use of your account, even if it was used by any other user who is not you.
1.6 Regarding to the user verification from intraHouse AS, we do not assume any responsibility for the identity confirmation of any user. Without prejudice to the previous, with the purposes of transparency and fraud prevention, and to the extent allowed by law, we may, without being obliged to do it, (i) request users to provide us a government identification, or any other information, that help us to verify the identity or background of users. In addition, sometimes the users must submit additional checks about their information (ii) filter users, comparing them with third-party databases and other sources, requesting reports from other service providers, and (iii) when we have enough information to identify users, we can obtain reports from public files or from criminal convictions, sex offender records or an equivalent version of records in their local jurisdiction (if it is available).
1.8 From intraHouse AS, we reserve the right to modify or end the Services or your access to the Services for any reason and at any time without previous notice and without responsibility to you. If we do it, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will become void immediately. In addition, we reserve the right to remove, delete, edit, limit or block access to any information available through the Services, including information that you have provided, with or without your consent.
1.10 Finally, as the user, you admit that you do not have the use of the Services restricted under the Norway, European Union, United States legislation or in any other jurisdiction. This means that you do not appear, for example, in the list of Specially Designated Nationals of the Office for the Control of Assets Abroad of the United States Department of the Treasury, or in other similar lists.
2. REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT
2.1 You can register an account in city.live using an email address and a password, or through your account in a third party platform, as Facebook. Through the platform you have the possibility to deactivate the connection between your platform account and your third party account anytime.
2.2 For the use of the Services, you must provide precise, actual, complete, and true information. Committing to keep them accurate and updated.
2.3 You must not register more than one account for yourself, or create a new account if we have eliminated your previous one. You also must not sell, transfer, rent or re-assign access to your account.
2.4 You are the unique responsible to keep the confidentiality and security of your data access, for this we advise you not to reveal them to any third party. Furthermore, you must inform us immediately if you have the knowledge or suspicions of an unauthorized use of your account and the theft, loss, misappropriation or threat of your access credentials.
2.5 You are responsible for all activities developed in your account, unless those activities have not been authorized by you and you have notified us. But you will remain responsible if you act in a negligent manner (for example, not reported the unauthorized access or use and the loss of their credentials).
2.6 As a user, you cannot create accounts or access the Service through an unauthorized way, but not limited to the use of an automatic device, script, bot, spider, crawler, scraper or any other software or unauthorized external application.
2.7 In addition, city.live reserves the right, in its own discretion, to deny access to any person, at any time and for any reason.
3. CONTENT OF SERVICES
3.1 The Services will allow the users, being them the only responsible for any content, create, upload, publish, send, receive and store in or through the Services. (Data, texts, files, information, user names, images, graphics, photographs, profiles, video or audio files, musical works or any other work with authorship such as applications, links and other content or materials.)
In addition, you grant and agree that you have the right to assign a perpetual license, free of royalties and international to intraHouse AS, our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries and service providers to use, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, and present, show and distribute publicly these contents. The rights you have assigned us through this license are intended to promote and improve the existing Services or to create new ones.
3.3 You grant us the right to obtain statistics and additional information related to the processing of the information we collect and receive about you.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
4.1 In accordance to the use of our Services, you will not make, help or allow others to do any of the following actions:
- Break or evade any law, normative, agreement, third's rights, Terms, policies or rules that will apply during the use of our Services.
- Copy, store, access or use any personal information of third parties included without limitations, surnames, telephone numbers, email address, credit card number etc.
- Do promotion activities, "spamming" (send massive emails), send "trash email", "message chains", policy campaigns, campaigns, advertising, contests, raffles or requests.
- Discriminate or bully people based on their human race, national origin, religion, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical situation, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or any other violent, abusive or disturbing behavior.
- Post messages, data, information, text, music, sounds, photos, graphics, codes or any other content that is false, illegal, deceptive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, suggestive, threatening, invader of privacy rights or advertising, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent.
- Share content clearly offensive to the online community that promotes racism, intolerance, hate or physical damage against any group or individual.
- Post content that would encourage, promote or provide instructions to carry on an illegal activity.
- Use robots, web spiders, web worms, web scrapers and other means or automatic processes to access or collect data or other content when the others interact with the Services.
- Interrupt or interfere, servers or networks connected to the Services through the use of a virus, worms, spyware, malware or any other code with a destructive or disruptive nature.
- Avoid, obviate, remove, deactivate, prevent, decode or try in any other way to elude the technological measures implemented by intraHouse AS.
- Infringe right about patents, registered brands, commercial secrets, author rights and any other intellectual proprietary rights.
- Use or access to the Services with illegal and not allowed reasons.
- Rent, sell, transfer or reassign your account, username or any other right related to your account.
- Restrict the access or the use of the Services to other users.
- Change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or other website that falsely implies that it is associated with the Services.
- Use or develop external applications that interact with the Services or with the content or information of other users without our explicit and written consent.
- Include content or code that modifies in some way how it works or how the Services are displayed (in browser or device).
- Evade any content control technique to access certain areas or functionalities of the Services for which you are not authorized.
- Test or look for weaknesses in the Services or in any other systems or related networks.
- Copy, modify, distribute, rent, sell, lease, transfer or re-assign any part of the Services. Neither can you apply a retro-engineering process or try to extract the source code of the Services, unless you have our express written consent or are covered by any law that demands it.
4.2 You recognize that intraHouse AS has not general obligation to supervise the users content, or search activately circumstances that indicate illegal activities. However, we have the right to review, deactivate the access or modify the content of any user for (i) operate, protect and improve the Services security (prevent frauds, assess the risk, investigation and client service) (ii) ensure the comply of the current Terms (iii) comply with current legislation, order or jurisdiccional requirements issued by law enforcement agencies and other administrative agencies or governmental entities; or (iv) respond to user content that determines to be harmful or offensive.
4.3 If you have suspicions that any user with whom you interact, online or in person, is acting or has acted in an inappropriately way regarding to these Terms, you must notice it about these persons to the appropriate authorities immediately. Furthermore, you accept that any notification that you will do, will not force us to take any measure (except those required by law).
5. PERIOD OF VALIDITY AND TERMINATION, SUSPENSION AND OTHER MEASURES
5.1 This contract will have validity until the moment that you or intraHouse AS will withdraw it according to this statement.
5.2 You may withdraw the current agreement anytime, through an email to us.
5.3 Without prejudice of our following rights, intraHouse AS may withdraw this contract by convenience at anytime.
5.4 intraHouse AS will be able to withdraw the current agreement and/or prohibit the access to the Services, immediately and without previous notice, when (i) you have defaulted on your duties according to the content of our Terms, Additional Terms or Policies (ii) you have violated any laws, normatives or rights of a third party that are applicable (iii) it is necessary to protect the personal or intraHouse AS security.
5.5 Once the current contract is extinct, you do not have the right to get your account back or return any of your contents. In addition, if we have limited your use or access of the Services, you are not allowed to register a new account or access to the Services through the account of other users.
6. EVALUATIONS AND COMMENTS
6.1 The valuations and evaluations shows the individual opinions of the users. intraHouse AS does not verify the evaluations and comments accuracy, that in some cases could be wrong or dishonest.
6.2 The valuations and evaluations that the user do inside the Services must be accuracy and it can not include offensive, irrespectful or insulting comments.
6.3 It is not allowed that the users manipulate the valuations and evaluations system in any way.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS TO SERVICES
7.1 The Platform can offer services, features or functionalities that may be operated by third parties. When you access to a website of a third party, you do it on your own risk.
7.3 It is on you to take the necessary considerations to be secure that the software that you download and the links that you use are free of elements such as virus, worm, trojan, defects and other harmful elements.
7.4 You accept that we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss generated by or in relation with the use or trust in content, goods or services available in third party websites.
8. LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
8.1 The Services are offered "as they are currently" and "according to availability" and "to the limits allowed by law", without warranty, explicitly or implicitly, of any type, including but not limited to the commercial warranties and fitness for a particular purpose.
8.2 Although, we try to offer a good user experience, we do not guarantee (i) that the Services will always be secure, fast and without mistakes (ii) that they will always work without delays, interruptions, or imperfections or (iii) that all the content or information that you get through the Services will be updated and correct.
8.3 intraHouse AS does not assume any responsibility for the content that you, other user or a third party create, post, send, store, upload or receive in or through the Services.
8.4 intraHouse AS refuses any responsibility about any person or entity that may be affected by any damage, declaration, responsibility or any other negative cause about the content posted by other users.
8.5 intraHouse AS and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, representatives and agents will not be responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or multiple damages, any loss of profit, direct or indirect, any loss of data, good name or any other intangible loss resulting from your access, use or inability to use the services the conduct or content of other users or third parties present in or through the services, or the unauthorized use, access or alteration of the services or their content in the services, even if we have been notified about the possibility of these damages. Under any circumstances the aggregated responsibility of intraHouse AS for all claims related to the Services could exceed 100€.
10. OBSERVATIONS OR IDEAS
10.1 For intraHouse AS are very important and are welcome the observations, comments and suggestions to improve the Services and we encourage you to send us your ideas and suggestions about any possible improvements for city.live. You can send us these observations through an email.
10.2 Any type of observations that you send us would be considered as a non-confidential and without any proprietary right about it. When you share your observations, you give us a non exclusive, international, royalty free, perpetuate, irrevocable and sublicensable license. We can use and publish these ideas and observations with any goal, without any compensation in your favor.
11. ACTIVITIES, EVENTS AND SERVICES OF CITY.LIVE
11.1 The users who wish to use the performance of our service city.live service, they must accept and be under the "Additional Terms for Activities, Events and Services".
12. DATA PROTECTION
12.1 The treatment of your personal data is very important for us. If you pretend to use city.live as member (or as visitor), of any of our Services, you must review our Data Protection Policy, according to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Policy (GDPR).
13. LEGISLATION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS
14.4 The non-application by intraHouse AS of any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a withdrawal of rights or provision unless that we acknowledge or accept them by writing. With except to these Terms, the exercise by anyone of any of the resources contemplated in these Terms will make without prejudice to other resources.
14.5 Unless otherwise indicated, any notice and communications intended for users, necessary or permitted under this contract, will take place by email, or by notification inside the Services.